With just four ingredients, these savoury flapjacks are quick and easy to make. When baked, they can be sliced into individual portions, wrapped and frozen, so that you’re never short of a savoury snack at home or on the go. I like to grab a couple straight from the freezer if I’m going out and about for the day. They’re always perfectly defrosted by the time the munchies set in. If I’m at home, I’ll put a couple onto the grill, straight from the freezer, for a delicious toasted cheesy snack.
- 4 medium eggs, whisked
- 100g butter, melted
- 300g hard cheese (gouda, cheddar, parmesan), grated
- 300g certified gluten-free oats
- Mix together the oats, cheese, butter and eggs.
- Press into a parchment/greaseproof lined baking dish.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 30-40 minutes until the edge of the flapjack starts to brown.
- Cool before removing from the dish and portioning.